We just finished watching General Conference, and what a great conference it was. (I say that everytime, as if it could ever not be great.) It is truly a weekend that I look forward to every six months! Elder Neil L. Anderson was sustained as the newest apostle, and I was excited because he has long been one of my favorites. I enjoyed so many of the talks; Sister Lifferth's talk about Reverence and Respect; Elder Snow's talk about Getting on with our Lives; President Monson's talk about Being of Good Cheer, and Elder Holland's talk about The Atonement were some of my favorites, if its OK to have favorites. I feel renewed and ready to move forward until October when I will get my next dose of General Conference! I can't wait.
1 comment:
Susan,
Wish we could have watched it together and played Conf. Bingo and ate skittles to our hearts content! Looking forward to making some more Scripture post-its. I have my notebook all marked and ready as soon as we get the Ensign.
Annie
Post a Comment