Today is our 20th Anniversary. We can hardly believe that 20 years has gone by. We celebrated over the weekend when Mike took me to a fun boutique hotel called the Chateau Avalon here in Kansas City. All of the rooms are themed, and we stayed in the "Pirate's Cove" room. Argghhh! He also surprised me by giving me a cruise in January to Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, and Cozumel, Mexico. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon, so it will be fun to go again. I am so blessed to have such a great husband!! It has been a wonderful, adventurous, 20 years and we look forward to the next 20!
5 comments:
Congrats on your 20th anniversary!!! That is terrific! I love watching the kids recitals and Matt's mission call! They are so grown up and I can't wait to see them all again someday:-)
That's awesome, congrats!
I sure hope that you're married longer than just 20 more years.
Meagan
You two lovebirds deserve a nice getaway. Have fun!! I'm jealous!!
Congrats, Mike and Susan! You're such a great example to the rest of us. I'm glad you had such a great weekend and that you have something fun to look forward to in the dreary months of winter!
Paula
Post a Comment