Click here to watch Matthew open his mission call and find out where he will be serving.
Woohoo! Congrats Matt, that's way awesome!
CONGRATS MATT! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you. p.s. Jace you are hilarious ( : From Jack
We are very proud of you, Matt, and know that God will guide your every step.
Hi NortonsThis is Emily Flint (Livingston) How cool to see Matt reading his mission call. THat was Jeremy's mission. I'm sure you already know. It was so fun to see your blog. I love your family. Hope I can raise my boys as good as you.Love Emily
Congrat's Matt!! You'll do a wonderful job!!
That was way too cool.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Woohoo! Congrats Matt, that's way awesome!
CONGRATS MATT! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you. p.s. Jace you are hilarious ( : From Jack
We are very proud of you, Matt, and know that God will guide your every step.
Hi Nortons
This is Emily Flint (Livingston)
How cool to see Matt reading his mission call. THat was Jeremy's mission. I'm sure you already know. It was so fun to see your blog. I love your family. Hope I can raise my boys as good as you.
Love Emily
Congrat's Matt!! You'll do a wonderful job!!
That was way too cool.
Post a Comment